I get tired very fast. Can you tell me what is wrong with me ?

I have got a problem with stamina. whenever I run or jog my nose starts watering and I am forced to open my mouth. as a result I get tired very fast. I am having this problem since a long time. its just that I had not realized it. can you tell me what s wrong with me
Asked On : Mon, 6 Sep 2010
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

What your experiencing is a normal phenomenon, there is nothing wrong with u. To counter increased demand while jogging, your bodies tries to compensate by eliminating the dead space, hence opening of the mouth and breathing.

Have a healthy living