I get throat infection when i travel from one place to another

Hi Friends, I get the throat infections as and when I travel from one place to the other. I am not sure for the reason. Is it smoking? Is it due to the low immunity? Is it due to the lifestyle? My Life style is :- I get up come to office , go back and sleep. Week ends i go for outings. I eat little junk but mostly my diet consists of roti and dal. I had tonsilitis symptoms once a doctor told me. But then when i take medicine like woxyrol it comes down. So i want to know in detail. What should i do to prevent from getting throat infection again? Thanks!
Asked On : Tue, 3 Nov 2009