I get the feeling i am about to sneeze, but it never fully comes out

ok this weird - In the past month and a half, i just cant sneeze anymore. i used to sneeze a few times a week and now i suddenly lost the ability to. i even tried making myself sneeze, like sniffing pepper (it just went down my throat instead of sneezing it out) and nothing worked (and these are things that always made me sneeze in the past). nothing even triggers me to sneeze anymore. i m really frustrated, and i dont know if its dangerous, normal or an indication for something. what could it be? is it a real problem or not?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011