I get severe headache with nausea and vomiting after head injury. What is causing this ?

Ive been having the worst headaches of my life everyday now for a month with naseau and vomitingwhat could be wrong Recently I have been experiencing horrible, worst headaches I ve ever had in my life every single day for the last 3 weeks. Especially when I first wake up and it lasts all day, rarely does the excedrin work. I have also been experiencing naseau and vomiting, and neck pain . what could be wrong? I have had a tramatic head injury about 6 years ago..but i dont know if its from that..
Asked On : Fri, 13 May 2011