I get semen in my urine with burning sensation

Sir, I am 31 years old , married man . My problem is that, some times after urination semenal fluid come out and after it I feel burning sensation, What is the reason? I am living alone in hot climate ( in Dubai), Please give reason and remedial instrucion
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011
Hi,Ameer thanks for query.Please get your urine examination done.It is possible that you might have urine infection.Normally at times of sexual excitement this can occur at times,but can not lead to any kind of discomfort.please get this done and take treatment as per the report.bye.