I get pain around my top abs.I am using medicine Rabekind-DSR, it gives me relax from pain

Hi, I have this problem since last two year. I have checked with doctor properly but they found nothing in scan or any suggested medical checkup. My problem is sometime suddenly I get pain around my top abs or you can say from where stomach start exactly top at centre. I am using medicine Rabekind-DSR, it gives me relax but not sure whats the problem is? What should I consider to take care. Could someone please suggest something?
Asked On : Fri, 8 May 2009