I get headache, upset stomach, dizziness when i smell the glue

can Any type of glues make you dizzy? headaches? sick? I WORK WITH GLUE EVERYONE MY JOB GLUES DOORS TOGETHER WITH IT! CAN IT CAUSE ME HEALTH PROBLEMS IN THE LONG RUN? PLEASE LET ME KNOW.ical question in this box iv been getting theese symtoms at work when i smell the glue or work around it,UPSET STUMACH,HEADACHE,DIZZYNESS,SICK,CUNFUSSED?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

You may be getting these symptoms due to the gule..some people are known to be allergic to it. Get a allergen test done for the work materials that you use, it will tell you if that is the reason for these symptoms.