I get frequent vomiting just after having my meal. What is causing this ?

hi.. good morning HCM.... iam 32 yr men, i think i have a digestive prbs becaz evetime after my food its coming back to mouth not all the quantity minimum of the food (like a cow) if i eat any creamy or oily or fried item it will defenetly come out. more over i am so consious about food habit but still its happaning. i need to meet a good dcotor in chennai suggst one good doctor and advice me how to solve my probs ..thanks HCM...vishnu.R
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011