I get epileptic attack when in sunlight, driving or bending.

Dear doctor I had epileptic attack in 2006 since than i am on anti epileptic drugs . I was asked to continue for 3 years but i am still continuing it that is 1 table of 100 mg at night and afraid to stop it because despite my all reports and test normal i had this attack. I some time i feel as if i am losing my control or going to have attack when i am outside in the ground while bending or while driving in a very sunny day or when i see flash of light from a very close distance. please tell me is there anything wrong? Also my blood pressure yesterday was 130/90
Asked On : Mon, 24 Jan 2011