I get dark red and light periods in alternate and acute pain in stomach. Does this mean i can be pregnant?

Yes... I got my period the second week and the last week of last month, and then i got it again the 4th of this month... The first one seemed normal, but the rest were light then they got dark red and light again. I have been getting sharp pains in my stomach and my back has been killing me. Does this mean i can be pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Jan 2011
Welcome to healthcare magic forum
Symptoms doesnt sound like pregnancy , they suggest that you are having METRORRHAGIA ( frequenty menses ) , If you have a doubt why not do a preg test, its simple. If its negative see a gynaecologist and do the investigations & tests that she suggest.