I get burning sensation and cream like substance during urination. Is it STD ?

to whom it may concern. im tremaine and friday july 1st me and my wife had sex while on her period. the next day my urine burned like crazy and a cream substance was coming out of my penis. i just got checked by a doctor and he said it might be a uti but its looking like a std. could i have gotten from her from having sex on her period. i also have a sex toy and i play with it from time to time. i never cleaned it. please respond asap.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jul 2011
Hello, welcome to HCM. You are most likely suffering from UTI. You can get it verified by getting your urine tested. Std's present in specific manners and your doctor would be in a better position to rule them out. Wish you good health.
General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to HCM.

You must have infection from unclean toy.Clean your toy with antiseptic liquid every time.Nothing wrong for sex during periods but you have to take care for local hygiene.

Go for certain investigations for confirm further diagnosis and consult your physician for better medical management.