I get breathless very easily because of respritory problems.

Blood pressure readings which is the most important and why after taking medication to? control it my readings are still high. And is exercise the best way to control hypertension very healthy diet but overweight and need to upi the anit where exercise is concerned but I find it difficult because I get breathless very easily because of respritory problems. However, I do not dwell on these and intend to up my daily regime of walking 170/80 is the average reading
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009