I get a weird heart beat sometimes. But all of my reports are normal

hi i went to a heart doctor not to long ago like a 3 or 4 months ago is when i did all the tests on my heart because i had a anxiety attack i thought there was something wrong with my heart well he did all the tests u can think off and everything turned out to be normal with my heart.i run for one hour everyday verrrry athletic im 6.6 205 pounds.but sometimes like tonight i was sitting playing a video game and i felt my heart do a weird beat ive told my doctor this he said dont worry about it but what is it? like coult it be a heart palpatation? i also measure my pulse on a machine we have and when im restiong my pulse is usually 55 to 65 my doc said because im athletic.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Dec 2009