I get a lot of headaches especially when i go out in the sun

Hi, i am an engineering student. A get a lot of headaches especially when i go out in the sun. My headaches are like when we get during winters during cold or when the nose is blocked. This kind of headache takes place throughout the year. Sometimes it subsides and sometimes it again starts. I made my ears exposed to heavy music. I listened Hard rock and heavy metal in full volume and did a lot of headbanging due to which i now can t move my head a little faster.This gives me headache and certain hallucinations. And one more problem is i am very depressed and think alot. Mainly negative thinking is the cause of my depression . How should i cope up with that? Please suggest me.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jul 2011