I get a little pain in my throat while eating

I was wondering why every time I eat something I get a little pain in my throat. It s not like a sore throat or anything though.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Dec 2010
Hi welcome to healthcare magic forum
It is a case of infection of throat or tonsil,so get is confirmed from ENT Surgeon& start a course of antibiotic along with anti-inflammatory drugs & start doing saline gargle thrice daily. early treatment will give you better result .Disclaimer
Could be anything from a simple Gastro -oesophageal reflux to a polyp in the throat. See an ENT Specailist , who will examine your throat and tell you what it is.
Meanwhile avoid alcohol, spicy and heavy meals.