I get Irregular heartbeat after abortion. Could a uti prevent or possibly affect infertility.

Hello! I recently had an abortion February 2010. Birth control was reccommended, but I never took any at first, because of the weight gain side affect. I was experiencing an irregular rapid heart beat in my first trimester, but my heart beat is currently irregular eight months later. I decided to take birth control for the month of August 2010, and it has yet to go away. I ve visited several obgyn , and my local doctor, but all of my paps smear results, along with std results comes out negative. My boyfriend and I have been trying for a month to conceive, yet and still no luck. Could this mean that I can t get pregnant again ? Could my rapid heartbeat affect my infertility . I was also diagnosed with a uti about a week ago. Could a uti prevent, or possibly affect infertility. I have the slightest clue as of what is going on, and my doctor say I m in good health
Asked On : Sun, 24 Oct 2010