I get Cloudy white vaginal discharge after kegel exercise. What is causing this ?

Hi there, I am a 23 y/o W/f and I have always done Kegal Exercises, but for about a month or so I have started doing them in the bath tub, just cause it s very convienient for me to do everythign all at once while the conditioner is in my hair ... but none the less in the past month I have noticed that when I squeeze or contract my kegals I get a white-ish cloudy substance that comes out of my vagina, as well as some (what appears to be water that may have been sucked in) ... is this normal? what could be causing this?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Feb 2011