I found a lump on the back of my head. can I get help from any Online doctor ?

Almost 2 months ago, i fell on the ice and hurt my back not noticing if i hit my head or not. 2 weeks after, i found a lump on the back of my head that was very sore , as if i had just hit my head. The day after, i went to the doctors just to be told it should go away after a couple of weeks. it hasn't. now it does not hurt but it is very hard and sometimes i get dizzies. Should i go back to see an other doctor ?
Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hello... see your doctor.. and also take arnica 200.. one dose in the morning and second dose at night for three days..its a homeoapthic medicine.. the lump will heal..
god bless..

Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Since you had a head injury and also experincing symptoms like dizziness , it is very imp that you see a neurophysician & also do a CT scan to check for anything unusal inside. Dont waste much time. If it were a hematoma it would have resolved withing 2 weeks time.