I forgot to take birth control pills on time and got clear discharge. Could I Possibly Be Pregnant?

I have been taking birth control for about 4 months now, the pill method. I didn t take it on time every day. Sometimes I forgot to take it. I ve heard that it doesn t have a good effect if you don t take it on time every day. I take it when I remember to. I stopped taking it on 08/4/2011 and I had sex with my ex on 08/06/2011, but he didn t *** in me. I also had sex with him on 08/07/2011 and that time he did *** in me. I haven t had sex in over a year prior to that. I have been having some discharge coming out of me today, it was clear I think. Then a couple hours later I started spotting. What does this mean???
Asked On : Tue, 9 Aug 2011