I forget instantly and cant focus on anything anymore, please help

What happened to my brain during my heart failure. I forget instantly and can't focus on anything anymore.
I recently was pregnant and had to have my labor induced 6 weeks early because I had Heart Faliure. They did all kinds of test while the baby was still inside of me. CAT scans, ECOS, ect... Finally they induced. Now I am on Coreg, Digoxen, Lasix, Lusinaprel, and one more. Plus I have to ake asprin everyday. They said that my heart only works at 20% now. WOW. My concern is; why the hell can't I remember anything any more. I forget important stuff almost instantly. I'm almost in tears trying to figure out what it was I was going to do. Why is this happening to me?? I'm only 34. What's going on inside of me??
Asked On : Sat, 12 Dec 2009