I fell to urinate frequently, what could be the reason?

Sir I am a female of 63 , 5 ft ,65 kg frequently need to go toilet specially during night to urinate. Somtime it is even dificult to reach toilet & my clothes get soiled on the way. I consulted a Urologist & got my urine tested which was almost normal. Uric acid was 7.1mg.I am prescribed the following for 10 days.After 6 days there is some relief in frequency. Cap Trofame XR 60 mg Tab Darilong 7.5 mg Tab Zyloric 300 mg each once a day after meals Please advice harjit
Asked On : Fri, 15 Apr 2011
Hello harjit ;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
From the symptoms you have described you seem to be suffering from incontinence of urinary bladder.The medicines prescribed are fine so please continue and if you have got some relief then it will take some time but it will settle and you should be able to control your urine.