I feel vomiting and nausea after sun burn. Do i need to worry ?

Hi, I spent about 4 hours in the sun today and i am quite burnt. i came back home about 8 hours now, drinking about 1.5 liters of water and about 0.5 liter of sportsdrink since, also ive had a wet cloth on my forehead the whole time. I still feel very weak and have a feeling i could faint or vomit anytime, also, i seem to be peeing a lot, as if the water wouldnt even stay in. I can t take my temperature right now because i dont have a temperature meter, the cloth on my forehead does get warm pretty soon. What should I do, and with which symptoms should I go see a doctor?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Jun 2011
yes, you should contact doctor. and you can take medicine like paracetamol and domperidone.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
it seems that you have got sun stroke.
Just relax,wear loose clothes and have plenty of water and Electrolytes.
do cold water sponge on whole body.
if there is no improvement then consult your doctor.
ok and bye.