I feel vomiting and abdominal pain for 6 years but negative pregnancy test. What is causing this ?

I am an 18 year old female. I weigh 148 lbs and am 5 6. I have had horrible abdominal pains every morning for the past 6 months, I feel these pains just below my stomach region and close to my pelvis bones, sometimes it will even come back in the middle of the day. This is associated with diarreah that many times has mucus in the stool, recently i found a little blood in the stool, this also comes with vomiting, nausea , headaches, and horrid upset stomache pains that reoccur especially in the mornings. I have to jump over my boyfriend every morning just to run to the bathroom, after I think everything is over the pain will come back 2-5 minutes later and im in the bathroom again with pain and diarreah, the nausea i get with this makes me vomit sometimes, most of the vomit is acid or mucus. This has caused me to lose my job and effected my last semister of school attendance. I lost 13 pounds in under a week. I have taken pregnancy tests (negitive) and have gotten my period multiple times so I can rule out pregnancy. I got my insurance card and have my own place/car so I can finally go see a specialist, I am still scared though because while living with my family they never took me to a doctor , so this problem has just been getting worse as time goes on , could it be an infection or perhaps a parisite or along the lines of something other then the flu?
Asked On : Thu, 26 May 2011