I feel very weak,low fever,loss of appetite and i was suffering from small worms. Can i take albendazole for big worms also ?

Hi! I am a girl of age 20. In the past I have suffered from small worms (really tiny ones) for which I had taken albendazole tablets. A week back my face suddenly seemed dull and then slight yellow.I also felt very weak and dizzy with lethargy . My whole body ached, especially my legs seemed exhausted even when I didn t do any work at all. Now these days my weakness has reduced and health has improved a bit but I have pain in stomach, sometimes lethargy in legs and low grade fever in daytime. I have low appetite too. Can it be the bigger worms this time?? How do I find it out..please tell me! If my symptoms suggest worms, can I have albendazole tablets?? Any natural things for getting rid of worms?? Thanks a lot for reading my query!
Asked On : Sun, 12 Jun 2011