I feel tired, vomiting and got spotting after unprotected sex. Can i take MTP kit ?

Hi i m r.sinha my age is 24yrs weight 45kg and height is 5ft 2inch .ihave two children. My question is my MC was always continued on 14 th or 15th of every month but in this month due to unsecure sex and not using of APSARA PILLS MEDICINE regularly my MC was not continued in this month properly a few blood came and it stops next day and now i am worried that i m pregnent. Now i feel tired and vomiting problem weekmes is also there. Can i use MTP CIPLA medicine if yes then please guide me how i take this medicine . Reply soon .
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jul 2011