I feel tingling sensation when i urinate. It started 5 days after intercourse. Could I be pregnant or something else ?

I am 23. I have a tingling sensation/orgasmic feeling when I urinate that it doesn t burn at all. It just recently started 5 days after intercourse, it seems that i have to pee every hour and when i go its only a little at a time but multiple times in one sitting I can literally get off wash my hands and I will have to go again. I went to the clinic a few days prior to the symptoms starting, just to get tested for std s and I happen to see an OB who said it looked as if i was ovulating but I have been on the DEPO for 6months which i mentioned and she said it may be another matter then, maybe meaning my partners sperm I don t know(she has me a little scared that i might be pregnant ). Before I left they told me they didn t see any infection but they were goin to send my samples to the main lab for testing and I won t find out those results for another 48hrs. Im walking around in my grandmothers adult diapers because i can t control it. The last time i felt this same way I had an std and I was also pregnant. Is it possible I could be pregnant or might there be some other explanation
Asked On : Mon, 30 May 2011
Hi welcome to healthcare magic
the above signs suggestive of UTI(urinary tract infection) hence there is increased frequency of micturition.... this is not a sign of pregnancy.... you need to get your urine routine test done...Amenorrhea is the first sign of pregnancy.. UPT ( urine pregnancy test ) is the test done to detect pregnancy.. it is an antigen-antibody test.. it will be positive minimum 8 to 14 days after conception... you must confirm the pregnancy by USG scanning..