I feel tingling effect in my arms and legs

I feel tingling effect in my arms and legs as if the blood is not getting circulated properly. Rice and potatoes has been the major portion of my meals from childhood. I also intake lot of sweets in form of chocolates and cold drinks and snacks items. Recently I have observed a kind of upset feeling as if I may fell blank for a fraction after I eat rice or sweet items. To counter the same I started drinking lots of water during the office hours followed by intermittent breaks from working on the computer through out the day. I am completely out of exercises and most of the time I spend working on the computers. I also observe fatigue even after doing a small task. What could be the reason for the recent problems ?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Lack of physical activities my friend! Indulge into some form of exercise, preferably aerobic/cardio exercises.It will increase the circulation of your body and also inhance metabolic activities.