I feel tense on my left hip bone and near the left side.Is it a muscle strain or hernia ?

ok my max out in wgts are 205 squats and i did 4 sets of them after that i felt tence and kinda sick in my stomich area but i been getting better i dont feel like i did 4 days ago but i feel tence on my left hip bone and near the left side of my penus and i feel sick in my stomich somtimes and a little shock at random times buring the 4 days i want to know if its mucle strane or a hernia and im only 15 w abt 148 and its only been 4 days but im much better
Asked On : Fri, 17 Sep 2010