I feel some worm or insect in moving on my skin near the eyelids anus hair, please help

I feel some worm or insect in moving on my skin Specially near the eyelids anus hair and all over the body While going to bed these days I feel some worm or insect in moving on my skin Specially near the eyelids anus hair and all over the body Occasionally I feel a bite like single spot sensation on the skin No insect is visible although I see some white dust like particles on my mattress under bed sheet which I clean daily but again they appear next day Also some very small minute black/ red/ brown spot like substance is visible rarely appears to be dust like, but still the problem is so severe that some nights I get to sleep by 4-00 am when the problem is reduced or some nights no sleep at all which causes serious weekness due to fatigue! PLease help.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Jan 2011
Sweetheart.. I hate to say this but you are a text book morgelllons sufferer. my name is danny im a sufferer in california . i started a small group out here i have met about ten people in la with the same symptoms but we have been told, as you will,that its "delusiions of parisitosis" even though you have the same blackish red shiny specks that we all do and the weird white things all voer ur stuff no matter how much you clean. Ug its awefull.. the CDC has been "INVESTIGATING" THE "UNEXPLAINED DERMOPATHY" BUT has failed to release even ONE single piece of paper with results. i know2 how aweful and isolated you feel.. if you'd like to talk .. i can answer lots of questions call any time .. leave a message if i dont pick up rigfht away ill call you back asap. get help. the government denies knowledge.. i bet this has somethingb to do withg a government experiment but just look up morgellons. if you're like me - it will be very enlightening to see tyhat you're not alone- but equally fruwstrted when you know its something so hush hush the government wont even acknolowedge it. danny b 818 855 3485
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
its called formication.please consult a psychiatrist. take care