I feel some thing uncomfortable like trot infections in my mouth

Hello sir, Iam 25 years old having good athletic body and good health, 2 months back I had a unprotected sexual relation with a women. And 2 weeks back i feel some thing unconfortable like trot infections (mean time climate had changed here) and before 2 week I got a brush wund in my mouth and till this date it didnt get ok. and my back side body having burning alot.. and while a wake and run my full body getting burning. Kindly please advice is that any symptoms of this.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.... Do you mean HIV infection.. A throat infection could have been due to a simple viral flu it self.. It is too early to predict that these infection may be due to the HIV itself.. But as since you have had unprotected sexual relationship it suggest you to test for the HIV too.. There are a few test like the ELISA or Western BLot test or a DNA PCR test for HIV can be done.. Contact your doctor or your nearest hospital...