I feel some liquid in left testis.

I feel there is some liquid is sorrounding left testis. Advice please Sir, my age s 20, and ve little pain in left testis. I feel there is some liquid is sorrounding left testis. t s around 1 yr since this has been happening..What seems to be the problem? Advice please?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Feb 2010
Hi.. Fluid collection around the testis is known as hydrocele.. The cause for the fluid accumulation is not known.. However, it can arise due to an inflammatory process.. Small fluid collection do resolve on its own and do not need to be treated.. Treatment which involves surgical treatment is done when there is a large collection and causing obstructive symptoms.. Consult your doctor or a surgeon to know if you are having similar problem.

Hi.. How do you know the swelling is only fluid.. I mean has doctor told you that it is fluid there.. I would advice you to see a doctor for evaluation instead of presuming things for yourself...