I feel some heaviness in my chest and my nose. I get sometimes bulgum during cough and found little difficult breath

hi! I am 22 year old. I feel some heaviness in my chest and my nose is blocked always from 3-4 months. I get sometimes bulgum during cough and found little difficult breath. please help!
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi Aneja,

This can be sinusitis, do steam inhalation 2-3 times/day, drink plenty of warm water. You also require a thorough examination by an apt ENT specialist. There can also be allergic component associated with this which needs to be treated appropriately before it leads to other complications.

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
The symptoms suggests that you have Sinusitis, and the post nasal dropping is causing throat irritation as well. It is a chronic problem , you can try homoeopathy for the same. It is adviced to visit an ENT specialist for an examination, to rule out any other condition like DNS, polyp, (as you have difficutly in breathing) etc.