I feel sleepy, weak, and not active at all. What can cause me this ?

hi doctor , I am 24 years old male and I have been feeling completely strange these last two weeks. i feel sleepy, weak, and not active at all. example. i sleep 8hrs, i go to work, after work ill go straight to bed and i cant manage to do other things, is like my body wants to rest. In my mind i plan to do things but my body doesn t let me. This is extremely uncommon in me. i am usually pretty active and energetic. I am really worry about this. is this a normal stage ? or what can cause me this ?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011