I feel sleepy and my eyes are tired all the time even after bath

i feel am so sleepy and my eyes are very tired after my bath and also body is always warm in nature and my stomach is so warm when streching the body backwards and also have improper digestion? i am so sleepy after the bath and have some headache my eyes also so tired. Then have some digestion problem sometimes food is staying and some in the food path then my body is always warm in nature.when i streched body backwards i can feel my stomach is also very hot .once i tell this to traditional doctor(vaidhiyan) he tell that my blood is hot so that this problems arises. Is it wright or not ? what is my problem and how cure this things?please help me i am really suffering from this things........
Asked On : Sat, 4 Dec 2010