I feel pulse at the back of my head and it cause pain

I feel pulse at the back of my head and it cause pain. any ideas what it is? sometimes, i feel headache.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

If you are feeling pain in the back of your head, do see if it is coming from your neck. If yes then it is more likely to be a tension headache wherein the muscles are put into contraction and that causes the ache. If no, then it is more likely to be due to vision problems. Get your eyes examined in that case.

i feel pain when i feel that my stomach is disturbed, diagestion is improper or when i dont take water for long time