I feel pain in testicle and burning sensation during urination. Do i need medical attention ?

I 21 year old male. Since long time i am suffering from pain in left testecle when it is pressed. At child hood on seat of bicycle i felt pain when i was pressed. Same occured most cases on cycle. Some times i feel pain when i lay down flat in reverse. And i feel that left testecle is some what smaller than right. Pain went itself after some time. Some times i feel burning during urinating. Is this a problem
Asked On : Sun, 31 Jul 2011
Left testicle is more prone to varicocele and infection .most common cause for pain can be some infection .Burning during urination also indicates infection .So have a course of antibiotics and use tight undergarments during day time.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”