I feel pain in posterior and lateral part of the left side of throat

its for about few months that when i swallow i feel pain in posterior and lateral part of the left side of throat where swallowing takes place.sometimes it is accompanied with coughing up of some blood. chest xrays TLC,DLC, ESR are normal and sputum is negative for AFB. I have used various antibiotics like augment in, clarithrocin,Azithrocin and cefixime, with no improvement. What may be the diagnosis or what investigations are needed. Is it only pharyngitis or some other problem
Asked On : Tue, 13 Jul 2010