I feel numb and tingling foot after neck surgery. Is it because of neck surgery ?

Hi, I m a 41yr old female. I injured my neck and shoulders eight yrs ago. Since then I have had 7 surgeries including 2 anterior cervical fusions at levels c3-c5 and I m 1yr post op from my latest which was a posterior cervical fusion at levels c3-c6. My neck still hurts and a ct revealed that I have a 2mm disc bulge , a 2.5mm disc bulge and a 4mm disc bulge compressing some dural sac???. I dont have the report anymore and my surgeon says he completly disagrees with the report from the radiologist . No other doctor has been able to see the films, so I dont have another opinion. My problem is that 4 days ago my left foot started going numb, but only on the left side of the foot from the ankle to my 2 smallest toes. It feels numb and tingly and I poke it and it just feels like its under some sort of local anesthesia. Could this be related to my neck situation? I can walk, but besides the needle poking sensation and numbness I dont feel much. Please help!!! Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jul 2011