I feel nausea,headache and vomiting. Can period be one of the cause ?

im coming 21 years old, im 5 feet tall and my weight now is 63kg and i don t have any medical history problem. well, it starts like this, i have a heavy headache for about five days now, but once ive eaten my pill (panadol), it gets better but only last for 4-6 hours. not only that, i feel nausea , feeling to vommit, have cravings but easily lost that appetite, and im having symptoms of my period (which ive missed my period for 1 month), its driving me crazy. what happen to me?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Apr 2011