I feel my right eye is being pulled and numbness on face . What is it ?

i am a 57 year old female, for a couple of years now off an on at different time my right eye begins to feel pulled down and face feels numb, also for years i get unexplained (idothapethic, word doctors use) numbness on my left side (hand/feet/left leg/both arm at nite) my question is re: my eye/rt side of face - what could be causing this -in athe past 5 years i ve seen many neurologist they have run MRIs looking for MS, or other diseases, evoked potential tests, etc. and all the doctors say it is NOT MS and something things happen we just don t know - the diagnosis is idopathetical neuropathy (otherwise unknown) your help would be greatly appreciated
Asked On : Wed, 12 Oct 2011