I feel my mouth milky all the time. What could be the reason?

i feel my mouth milky all the time for last coouple of weeks. what ever i eat after a while that milk taste comes again. can any one tell me what is this all about!
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011
Hi,thanks for query.Any particular smell in mouth could be due to poor oral hygeine,infection in gums and some dental problem.Please visit a dentist and get your self examined.In mean time you can use anti spetic gargles that are available everytime after you take major meal.Brush your teeth twice daily and avoid any form of tobacco if you are taking.
wishing you good health.