I feel my lower abdomen heavy after lymphocyte seperation during pregnancy

Hi doc, I had two miscarriage earlier. In first one, I had not had any period after 4 days of the due date of period and then it started. My doc said that it was a bio chemical pregnancy and then resulted in miscarriage. Second time, I took duphaston, letroz, susten and by seven week, i had an abortion . Doc said that your body had not accepted. Later we went through lymphocyte seperation therapy for six months and now i am pregnant by 5 weeks. LMP is 2 Jan 2011. Now i have been given Duphaston twice a day, Susten twice a day, M C Fol once, Injection HUCOG 5000 biweekly with continuing lymphocyte seperation therapy. My HCG count is 1855 as on 3 feb 2011. I don t have any pain in abdomen but I feel my lower abdomen heavy. I am very much scared. Pl suggest..
Asked On : Sat, 5 Feb 2011