I feel little oain in right side of chest and slight fever, kindly suggest

i continued akurit 4 for six months, but during treatment i sometimess used alcohol, now after 3 years of recovery sometime i feel little oain in right side of chest and slight fever . And whenever i drink i feel trouble in chest next day. i continued akurit 4 for six months, but during treatment i sometimess used alcohol, now after 3 years of recovery sometime i feel little oain in right side of chest and slight fever. And whenever i drink i feel trouble in chest next day.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011