I feel like sick after eating and have been vomiting a couple of times a week

Hi, I m a 22 year olf female, I work long hours, and often get run down sometimes, but always perk up again. but for the last few weeks I ve been feeling terrible, I have a sickly feeling in my tummy, anf often feel very sick after eating , and have been vomiting a couple of times a week. I am sexually active and am on the pill. I know there still is a chance of pregnancy , I just want your opinion before I go to my own GP. Thanks ss
Asked On : Fri, 31 Dec 2010