I feel like i have splinters in vagina during sex, why ?

I FEEL LIKE I HAVE SPLINTERS IN MY VAGINA WHEN I HAVE SEX BUT I DON HAVE MONEY TO GO TO THE DR OR PAY FOR ANSWERS ONLINE
Asked On : Fri, 3 Jun 2011
Hello
feeling of splinter & foreign body in vagina can be due to dryness or infection,or some cyst in vagina .So consult gynec for proper diagnosis b& treatment.

‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The splinter like pain in vagina during sex may be due to dryness of vagina and less lubrication.So please try to do more foreplay so that there is proper lubrication and for better lubrication please use a lubricating jelly like K-Y jelly which will help reduce the friction which is probably causing pain .
Thanks