I feel like a have something stuck in my upper throat on my right side. What could be the reason for this?

Hi I feel like a have something stuck in my upper throat on my right side. it feels like a popcorn kernel (but i know it isn t that because i haven t had any popcorn-that is just the feeling) i can eat and swallow food fine but it is is annoying. i may have allergies and i wondering if it is just mucus but is strange that is is on the right side of throat. i also do get reflux from time to time but it really doesn t feel like that. any thoughts?
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011