I feel like I am burning from the inside out, should I be worried ?

I feel like I'm burning from the inside out, but I'm too young for "the change". I have been having difficulties when I m sleeping where I wake up from feeling like I m cooking from the inside out. It s almost as if I ve got a heating pad under my back and I can t get away from it. I ll throw off my covers and roll over to expose my back to the cooler air and after about 10 minutes or so, the heat is gone, but then I m SUPER cold! This only happens at night and has never occurred during the day. I ve heard rumors of women experiencing menopause as young as 35, but I m only 31. I also occasionally get very sick to my stomach in the middle of the night, mostly early morning and it has lingered and worsened to the point where I have to stay home from work. The nausea happens maybe once or twice per month and the over-heating happens maybe three or four times a month. I will occasionally become nauseated once I have cooled down, but I ve not always had the heat trouble when I wake up nauseous. Also the nausea happens during the day on occasion, but I have attributed that to the possibility that I may be suffering from acid reflux . Should I be worried? It s mostly annoying and it does interfere with my sleep.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011