I feel itch and hot inside penis after stopping masturbation. What is causing this ?

Dear Sir, I got operation of umbilical granoloma after 6month of this i feel very hot during urine. i did urine test and found puss cells in my urine, and i get medicans and that problem has been solved. i had been masturbate 3times a week. i visit my country after 3months, i had planned for baby now, so i stop masturbate to make powerful spum. Now since a month i stop masterbution and from few days i feel something inside penis (some thing little hot or itch etc) hotness feeling inside of my penis is continuous and not so painful. its like enjoying hotness (i dont know how to describe). please advice me the medican i should took. Zaib
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jul 2011