I feel dizzy and nauseated & I noticed it started when I started my monthly cycle.

Ok I feel right now dizzy and nauseated. I have tried everything to relieve this problem or find an answer to it. I noticed it started when I started my monthly cycle. So i researched it, I tried exercise. That made me more dizzy. I thought ok must be a lack of iron. So I started Vitamins with good dosage of iron in them. And ate things with good supply of iron. Then that didn t work so I thought maybe I just need a little caffeine . So I drank some coffe and some tea. That made it worse and i don t know what to do now. Please help me!!
Asked On : Fri, 17 Sep 2010