I feel burning sensation in upper abdominal region with rash. Do i need medical attention ?

I am 65yr female experiencing upper abdominal under breast bone uncomfortibale feeling ( nausea ) that burns through to my back mostly when lie down to sleep ... I can relieve a little by burping also my bosy heat seems to have increased and I have agroin burning rash with that this also is from night sweating I am experiencing very uncomfortable feeling top of stomach under my breast bone with a burning sesation that goes through to my back... lie down to sleep it is more prevalent.. togehter with an awful groin rash.. My body heat has increased!!! I amm 65yr female
Asked On : Thu, 17 Mar 2011